з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Craft (https://craft.co) is building the ‘Source of Truth’ on companies, mapping the global economy, and delivering cutting-edge business intelligence to professionals globally.
We are an early-stage company with the ambition and drive to build a global platform, with experienced management and backing from tier one Silicon Valley investors. Our culture is highly flexible and agile, incorporating a very productive offshore team, and a growing HQ in San Francisco.
Indicative pages include:
organic search results: “nike competitors” “youtube office locations”
public company profile: https://craft.co/facebook
private company profile: https://craft.co/transferwise
sector page: https://craft.co/search?layout=grid&tags=health
side-by-side comparison: https://craft.co/marriot-international/competitors
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Type and Location:
Full-time in Minsk, Belarus. Not looking for Remote.
Craft is seeking a Content Manager to join our growing team in Minsk, Belarus. The role is focused on curating and validating data and content relating to companies, industry sectors and jobs for publication on the Craft website. Craft uses advanced data aggregation technology including machine learning and natural language processing techniques, and the role of the content team is to validate and curate the data that is collected, as well as continually improve and streamline the collection and validation process.
- Create company profiles for publication on public-facing website, using proprietary admin interface and data aggregation technology
- Monitoring and improving data quality throughout the platform
- Research and complete topical analyses on companies and sectors, e.g. team composition, financial and operational metrics analysis on selected sector groups
- Identify and recommend improvements to content creation profile throughout the team, for development and implementation by the technology team
- Very good/Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent attention to detail and system thinking
- Strong computer skills, e.g. experience with spreadsheets (e.g. Excel or Google Sheets)
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and other web technologies is valued
- Energetic and entrepreneurial mindset - able to overcome challenges and constraints, go above and beyond, raise the bar
- Strong execution, communication and organization, comfortable executing with little oversight to drive results, highly adaptable and strong ability to think ahead
We have offices in Silicon Valley, London and Minsk, and venture funding from leading technology investors in Silicon Valley and the UK.