Localisation manager (Chinese)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Flo Health Inc. is looking for a talented and highly motivated Chinese localizer to help us to localize and adapt scientific articles for the Chinese-speaking markets.
Flo is the fastest growing AI-powered women’s health platform that encompasses personalized daily health insights and a closed secure community of experts and peers with more than 26 million monthly active users (over 80M downloads). We hold top positions in the Health & Fitness category in both App Store and Google Play in leading western countries.
- Localization of medical articles from English into Simplified Chinese
- Cultural adaptation of these articles
- Localization of in-app interface into Simplified Chinese
- Communication with outsourcers and LSPs
- Strong linguistic skills
- Deep understanding of culture patterns and experiences in Chinese-speaking countries
- C1 in English
- HSK 5 or HSK 6 or willing to pass HSK to prove the language level
- Traditional Chinese will be a great plus
- B2 level in any other language will be a great plus
- Experience in working with CAT-tools, terminology extraction and management, and LQA tools
- Experience in working in localization for IT-sector
What we offer:
- Chance to improve the lives of millions of women worldwide
- Ability to contribute to a world-class product with a large user base
- Competitive salary
- In addition to high salaries, all Flo employees also receive employee stock options
- Strong management with a proven track record of successful projects, including MSQRD, AIMatter, Maps.