Playtika is a multiplatform social games developer, it is the top 3 grossing Facebook developer and the top 10 grossing developer on iOS & Android.
Playtika’s passion is to immerse players into a thrilling entertainment experience results in 200 million installations, 6 million daily active users and 20 million monthly active users.
3000+ employees work & play in Playtika’s offices in: Israel (headquarters), US, Canada, Belarus, Argentina, Japan, Ukraine & Romania.
So, we are looking for QA Automation engineer to work on our amazing project Bingo Blitz.
- Design and implementation of the Test Automation Framework.
- Establishment of test scripts, test suites and libraries for the automated test system.
- Maintenance of the fully integrated test automation, testing the full stack from servers and databases to web clients.
- Analysis of product quality related data and develop automation projects from quality improvement to actively ensure product quality.
- Work closely with the different departments, technical & business.
- Identify new approaches to automation, and new tools that can help automate manual tests.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent problem solving, and analytical skills
- Proficiency in at least one structured programming language.
- Feel comfortable with all platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux).
- Experience with Java, Groovy.
- Experience in testing web applications - both for client & server side.
- Experience in building test infrastructure and tools.
- Experience in software development and test automation/design experience.
- Automation harnesses from scratch.
- Quality assurance/testing experience.
- Experience with automation tools: Selenium, Appium.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment processes.
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Corporate English classes;
- Referral program;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
- Technical library with option to order books;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world.
Come play with us!